Dancers who enter the Edge Performing Arts program commit to the program for the entire dance year (September through May). There is an annual enrollment fee of $20 for each student. Parents have two options for tuition payments.
#1 – Set up nine equal monthly automatic payments with a Visa, MasterCard, or checking account.
• Payment will be charged/drafted automatically between the first and tenth of each month, September through May.
• A fee of $25 will apply to any automatic Visa/MasterCard payment that is declined or check that is returned. Please contact EPA immediately if your credit card number or expiration changes. In the event this happens, a student will not be allowed to participate in classes until the payment issue has been resolved.
• No portion of tuition will be refunded in the event of absence, injury, relocation, decision to withdraw, or dismissal from the school. Future monthly payments may only be cancelled upon 30-day written notice of withdrawal from the school with extenuating circumstances (example: moving out of state, a prolonged injury with a doctor’s note). Discontinuation exceptions and cancellations are approved at the discretion of EPA Directors.
#2 – Pay the total annual tuition up front (this option receives a discount on the annual tuition).
• Tuition for the dance year paid in full within ten days of registration/acceptance.
• No portion of annual tuition will be refunded in the event of absence, injury, relocation, decision to withdraw, or dismissal from the School.
There is a $25 fee on any returned check or declined Visa/MasterCard monthly transaction. Students will not be allowed to participate in classes if tuition has not been paid. Our teachers will aid in enforcing this policy.
A sibling discount of 5% applies to the monthly tuition rate for siblings who live in the same house, registering at the same time.
Tuition paid to the school is non-refundable. There are no tuition credits. EPA is designed as a full seasonal program for dancers to get the maximum benefit.